Saturday, June 21, 2008

Profile

Is it in the wake of the hearts that love me that I do truly exist? It is a short lived life we have here... and the element of people are that of their virtues... I am my faith, my love, my patience, and my hope. Emily once called Hope a tiny bird perched in the soul, singing the songs no one can word, and even though my bird seems silent to the hearts of those that do not see or hear me, the little bird within never sleeps without the music a constant humming. Faith is the tiny ribbon in the wind that seems helpless, but it flies with more control than you can know, and lands at your feet for a purpose and reasoning. Patience is the thing happening when I don't even notice it, it lives in the wake of the little moments that seem to last so long and the long moments that don't seem to last at all. And love... it is the dwelling within the body of Patience, Hope, and Faith and runs like the rivers and the oceans, it feeds the bird of hope, blows the winds of faith, and washes the feet of soils that polute the soul. Within us all is the power to love with our very all, and on the wings of white doves I reach to fly the place where the purest love resides. It is everyday that I walk the road to reach for those around me that are endearing, and each hand I reach to hold I know a piece of me lives within the soul of every heart that I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home