Friday, September 05, 2008

a poem

and who am I without these things...
the places there's to see and breathe
the people to love and be and need,
these the honor of friendships lead

a persons worthy, none of merely
and I am with blundering failing falling
but so with you and you and hopeing
I am more and more and much to be

better than the wording,
better with the ones that mattered- life and knowing
more than pain and suffering
you lead the way to more and bett'ring

you were the need to meet and met and fare
the weather of storms that headed hardships being
so never know the way you live in love for me
for humanly I know your kind will be in knowing

but no you'll never see the place you heed
the place of heart that keeps the love for you in me
but so the life goes on in living
and changing the days continue growing

because of you, who it is you were to me
and so the dance of streams that weave,
the flight of wings that beat,
of all the things that friendship leads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home