Friday, April 03, 2009

Hatred

Hatred
this hatred burning deeply
the pain of all my destiny
all the searing words im hearing
the look of eyes, their watching
the feeling in all my disappointing
theyre glaring and staring
im alone in all their hatred blaring
the sound of music haunting
loudly I hear it growing
and not too far away
I know their lording
over me, my head its smashing
smearing the blood, my life
across the walls, the floors of wanting
desires rhythm taunting
piercing through my heart, I feel it dying
the child inside crying
I feel her body crumbling
against the flooring, her spirit drowning
and washed away the rain of empty
down the drain a forgotten being
never to live a life of innocently
an unlived body of uncondtioned loving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home