Friday, April 03, 2009

Love Me

Love me
A new influence
On my child like body
Pink tees and ruffled panties
In a world of impurity
Ugly things in all that once was pretty
The lap of a human now tense feelings
No longer free with childhood memories
No more normality
A deep shade of darkening in these dreams
I once was blind and I still cant see
God help me, save me
Take me from the hands of ugly
Turn filth into diamonds and rubys
Simple things once, now just another existing
I wish I knew the answers
The meanings to this being
Tears locked away never seen
My heart so heavy with burden
So sore from carrying
My body fallen from anything but disgusting
Laid in a corner of empty and forgotten
Hated and seethed
Never again just me
The me I used to be
Numb past awaken and ability
Hurt deep beyond just stinging and burning
Knives through my young heart
Unable to beat freely, an inconsistancy
Maybe someday able to breath
To love, to have loving
Hugs and kisses no longer a secure thing
But hope keeps me here
Alive for another beating
And beyond bad and horrible
I can find someone, something
To love me....just me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home